Cadillac XT5 Polished 20 Wheels 2020 Set 4 NEW Exact OEM Factory GM Spec SRX XT6
NEW POLISHED Cadillac XT5/SRX 20" WHEELS
This listing is for a set of four (4) new polished finish wheels for Cadillac XT5, XT6 and SRX.
New, never-mounted, first-quality and perfect.
NOT "CLADDED" PLASTIC BUT REAL ALUMINUM
Debuted for the 2016 year, these bold rims have been produced as part of the ongoing evolution of Cadillac's bold exciting "Art and Science" campaign that has led their successful renaissance.
- These 20" x 8" rims have a 6-lug bolt pattern that fits 2017-up XT5, 2019-up XT6, and 2010 through 2016 SRX. Also fits 2019-up Chevrolet Blazer and the 2018-up GMC Acadia. Will not fit prior years nor models.
- Buyer may choose a set of brand-ew custom Chrome and GOLD center caps as-shown in image 10 as an upgrade at no charge. This is a $300.00 value at the dealer. Advise if-desired when making payment.
- Buyer may choose a set of brand-new OEM/Factory Black with color logo center caps as-shown in image 10 as an upgrade at no charge. This is a $300.00 value at the dealer. Advise if-desired when making payment.
- Buyer may add a set of brand-new center caps featuring the contemporary Cadillac Crest logo as-shown in last image for $70 additional (cover the cost of upgrading all four caps). Understand that we do not normally carry these caps and keep them on-hand as a convenience item but have to buy them from the dealer.
- Buyer may add a set of 24 brand-new chrome lugnuts to use with these wheels for just $49/additional. (Note to Warehouse - Escalade lugnuts).
- Compare at $4,400.00 at the Cadillac dealer's parts counter for this set of four wheels and factory center caps.
** BETTER THAN OEM **
How can we make such a claim? Here's how: The original wheel from General Motors is made strictly to a (limited) price point. GM has had it's financial challenges these past few years and have been squeezing value (and quality) whereever possible, including your original OEM GM/Cadillac SRX 20" wheels. Why are you reading this listing right now? Probably because one of yours is bent or even cracked. How did that happen? Because the original OEM GM/Cadillac 20" wheels in this style are among the LOWEST quality wheels that we've ever seen, that's how that (usually) minor incident ruined your wheel. So why does the GM dealer get over $1300 for this wheel at his parts counter? Because there are 5 or even 6 layers of profit between the particular factory where your wheel was made, and your local dealer's parts counter.
That all being said, we have been making OUR wheel in this same exact design for 2 years now, to a HIGHER Quality standard. We have easily sold several thousand of these types of wheels and have yet to hear one quality complaint. Not only is the finish as-good or better than the OEM wheel, the wheel does NOT bend nor crack nearly as-easily. We haven't had one single quality issue yet. And because you are dealing with the manufacturer - well, you can see the great value.
Better than OEM and at a great price. It's that simple.
Check through our feedback - we sell alot of Cadillac wheels for a reason.
Fast FREE Shipping
We Ship Utilizing New Custom Heavy-Duty Shipping Boxes for Secure Delivery
Always many styles of Cadillac rims - to see what others that we have available including tires Click Here
INVENTORY CONTROL 4709x4 POLISHED - M.I.R. 3
|Returns Accepted||Returns Accepted|
|Item must be returned within||30 Days|
|Refund will be given as||Money Back|
|Return shipping will be paid by||Buyer|
|Interchange Part Number||SKB|
|Rim Structure||One Piece|
|Rim Diameter (inches)||20|
|Number of Bolts||6|