Your Lambo is, undoubtedly, your pride and joy, and naturally, its maintenance is of paramount importance. While most owners aren’t mechanics and will utilize the services of experts to keep their vehicle in tip-top condition, there are still many routine maintenance tasks that you can carry out to ensure ultimate enjoyment from your ride.
Lamborghini Murcielago Maintenance
· Weekly tasks
· Professional maintenance
You will, of course, have stared dreamily under the hood of your supercar. While you might not have the knowledge (or even desire) to get your hands too dirty when it comes to maintenance, there are weekly tasks you should carry out on your Lamborghini.
· Checking oil and water levels.
· Other fluid checks—windscreen wash, engine coolant, transmission fluid, etc.
· Check lights, blinkers, and windscreen wipers, and replace where necessary.
· General cleaning, such as removing bird droppings, tree sap, brake dust, etc. from the wheels, along with any other dirt that might cause damage if allowed to remain for an extended period.
· Wheels and tire checks, but we’ll talk about this in more depth in a moment.
Of course, you’ll be likely to take advantage of regular professional services to carry out more in-depth maintenance for your Lamborghini Murcielago (or any other supercar). Considering the extreme value of such an asset, this proactive care is highly recommended to ensure the continued great condition and running of the car.
The Four Corners
· The importance of tires
· All about wheels
The importance of tires
Tires are one of the most vital aspects of any vehicle. However, the power of a Lambo Murcielago means the importance of great traction is even more crucial. This means weekly tire checks should be carried out without fail.
· Condition: Ensuring adequate tread on each tire, inspecting for damage, and signs of wear.
· Pressure: With an estimated one-third of US cars being driven with at least one tire under-inflated, it’s a wise driver who ensures theirs are up to scratch. Poorly inflated tires are unsafe, create a poor ride, and increase fuel consumption.
· Rotation: You may not feel confident in rotating tires yourself, but this is a necessary task that should be carried out at regular intervals. The exact timings will be dependent on the level of use and you should be guided by your professional Lamborghini car maintenance shop.
· Quality: The tires and brakes are under immense stress on a car as powerful as a Lambo. This means that the choice of tires should be of high quality and able to withstand the forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking that goes hand-in-hand with supercar driving.
All about wheels
The wheels of a Lamborghini Murcielago are, again, subjected to extreme stresses during use. They also need to enhance the looks of the car and are one of the first areas to which the eye is drawn when viewing the vehicle.
Factory wheels are the only option for looks, safety, and performance. When it comes to discontinued models such as the Lamborghini Murcielago, the opportunity to get your hands on a complete set of factory finished, unused wheels is a rare treat. OEM Wheels Direct are delighted to be able to offer just this, with a set of four Genuine OEM/Factory Lamborghini LP670-4 SV Murcielago SUPERVELOCE that are in pristine, unused, and unmounted condition.
The Nation’s Premier Option for Wheel-Related Lamborghini Murcielago Maintenance Needs
Your Lambo needs the ultimate in wheels and tires—it’s a thing of beauty and deserves nothing less. However… Perfection costs, and who doesn’t relish the chance of getting the best bang for their buck? That’s why supercar owners in the know trust OEM Wheels Direct for everything to do with the wheels and tires for their ride. Genuine factory wheels at a fraction of the cost from that of the manufacturer.
Find out more at OEM Wheels Direct, and ensure your Lamborghini Murcielago has the gorgeous “boots on the ground” it needs for the ultimate finish to its dashing good looks…